- Educated in Vienna where he showed considerable ability at school.
- University of Vienna (1881)
- Studied under Charcot (1886)
- Studied at Nancy (1889)
- Lecturer in neuropathology (1881).
- Appointed to an extraordinary professorship in Vienna (1908)
- Helped to establish the Vienna Psychoanalytical Society. (1908)
- Awarded the Goethe prize (1930)
- Studien uberHysterie (1893)
- Die Traumdeutung, (1900)
- Totem and Taboo (1913)
- Beyond the Pleasure Principle (1920)
- Ego and ld (1923).
References: 3, 10
Image Courtesy of the National Library of Medicine
Home | Interactive
Map | Alphabetic Index | Time
Hot Topics | Map - PDF | References | Contributors | Comments
For further information please contact
Content questions: Dr. Jonathan
Plucker (jonathan.plucker AT uconn.edu)
Technical questions: Technology Co-Director (intelltheory AT gmail.com)
Copyright © 2013
29 April 2018